7th May 2020
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Despite our exemption as a garage, we decided to close our workshop at the end of March. The health of our staff and customers is of the upmost importance and we wanted to help do our part for the wider community. All our wonderful team have been retained on full pay and they are eager to get back to their passion of looking after these amazing cars.
We feel now is the right time to start re-opening our services to the public so we are ready to help when the government lockdown measure begin to ease. We will therefore be opening on Monday the 11th of May, as I’m sure you can appreciate we have already contacted a number of the previous customers we needed to cancel during the lockdown period so our diary is booking a few weeks ahead but please contact the office and we will do what we can to get you booked in as quickly as possible.
We’re trying to make visiting us as simple and as safe as possible and we have implemented a number of new measures around our site to ensure this continues.
- Customers visiting the site will need to enter the office one at a time.
- We are running a key drop box in the re-arranged office where they will be cleaned and placed in our plastic job bag. Social distancing measures are in place in the office and only one customer at a time should enter to help maintain this.
- We have invested in additional Courtesy cars with 7 available now with more to come. Andy will be making sure every car is cleaned after each use with particular attention paid to the interior surfaces and door handles. We’ll keep them topped up with fuel so you don’t need to worry about going to a petrol station and there is will be no charge for the use of these cars. We would like to encourage customers to take a car and visit the local area while we work on your vehicle. We are lucky to have some lovely locations here in the Cotswolds and we’re happy to recommend places to visit.
- For customers who need to wait on site our waiting room has been re-arrange so that the seating is 2 metres apart and we have made available multiple wipes and hand gel.
- Our cleaning contractors are now coming in early 3 times per week and we are cleaning all surfaces and door handles regularly during the day.
- Your car will have its contact surfaces cleaned before and after our technician has worked on it and a plastic clean set will be added to protect the inside prior to driving into the workshop. Our staff are following extremely strict hygiene and social distancing procedures themselves in order to keep contact at a minimum.
- The office will try to offer a paperless invoicing system so along with dyno power graphs these will be emailed over in PDF format once completed.
- With these measure in place we would also advise customers to keep their guests to a minimum, we have previously had large groups arriving in one car as a day out which at this time we would discourage.
- The workshop will be off limits to customers unless specifically invited in and viewing of the dyno can be done through our waiting room window and on the TV screens in the waiting area.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
Thank you once again for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.