The latest addition to our workshop equipment is the Hunter Road Force ® Elite wheel balancer. This advanced new machine provides the latest in wheel balancing that not only measures the wheel in the traditional way but also applies a simulated road force to optimise the wheel and tyre combination.
Being able to improve this critical aspect of the car gives a huge range of benefits and will enhance your enjoyment of your vehicle.
The proliferation of much larger, wider tape-weight only style wheels poses problems for traditional dynamic balancing. Traditional balancers place equal emphasis on single plane/static (hop) and dual plane/dynamic (wobble) forces.
Hunter's Road Force ® Elite is the fastest diagnostic wheel balancer on the market and performs both a traditional balance and Road Force Measurement ® in less time than it takes to complete a conventional balance.
Hunter's patented Vision technology provides more benefits in less time. These automated features reduces errors with the following benefits:
Faster Balancing - Eliminates manual dimension entry and runout measurement to save time.
Higher-quality Balance - Patented algorithms enhance precision and provide better appearance by hiding wheel weights.
Reduced Operator Error - Automatically measures wheel dimensions, checks for wheel center, and selects weight mode and measures rim runout.
1. Wheel Dimensions - Automatically determines weight plane locations
2. Weight Mode - Selects clip or tape weight usage
3. Rim Runout - Calculates ForceMatch® solution
4. Rim Profiled - Creates a three-dimensional model of the rim
5. SmartWeight® Optimized - Allows more single-weight solutions
6. Spoke Location - Prioritizes hiding tape weights behind spokes