With the arrival of the latest G Series M2 it seemed sensible to sell our much loved BMW M3 Touring. We have reverted the car back to standard and the car has had its first service and inspections completed by BMW. As the specification will show below the car has been ordered with all the options from the Ultimate Package. We have listed the information below:
- A thrilling and aggressively styled performance estate, specified in the elegant shade of Tanzanite Blue.
- It is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.0-litre inline-six, delivering 503bhp and 479lb-ft of torque to all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shift.
- As a result, the 0-60mph sprint is completed in just 3.6 seconds. – Tuning options up to 700bhp available can be provided with free 620 Stage 1 tune if requested
- This example benefits from a handful of desirable options, including the Ultimate Pack at an additional cost of £11,250, which adds the M Carbon Package with a host of other desirable features such laser headlights and carbon-fibre bucket seats.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- This M3 Competition Touring is finished in Tanzanite Blue over a black leather-trimmed cabin offset by contrast stitching and carbon-fibre inlays.
- It rides on a set of black 19-inch front and 20-inch rear alloy wheels, housing red calipers and wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres.
- Factory-fitted equipment includes front and rear parking assistance, a heated multifunction steering wheel, cruise control, three-zone climate control, electrically adjustable front seats with carbon shells, a head-up display, a Harman/Kardon sound system, and an iDrive infotainment system with satellite navigation and smartphone connectivity.
- The owner’s book pack accompanies the sale.
- Comfort access
- Cruise control
- Drive recorder
- Driving Assistant Professional
- Electric tailgate
- Extended storage contents
- Harman/Kardon sound system
- Head-up display
- Heated multifunction steering wheel
- Heated seats
- Laser headlights
- M brakes with red calipers
- M-Carbon Package
- Parking assistant plus
- Privacy glass
- Satellite navigation
- Smartphone connectivity
- Three-zone climate control
- Ultimate Package
- Wireless charging pad
- Please refer to the photo gallery to assess exterior and interior condition.
- PPF has been applied around the car from new.
- The first MOT test will be due by 12 March 2026.
- Balance of BMW Warranty.
- Initial service and inspection has been completed by BMW
This is a particularly well-appointed example of BMW’s celebrated and impressively potent performance estate, described by Evo magazine as “the car that enthusiasts have dreamt of and demanded for so many generations” that “marries practicality with scintillating dynamics so completely”. It would make a superb addition to a wider assembly of M-cars, and needs nothing to be enjoyed as a responsive, compelling, and highly usable daily driver or family vehicle.
Contact our sales department with any question