- A delivery-mileage example of Ford’s show-stopping modern supercar.
- It is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.5-litre V6, delivering 660bhp and 550lb-ft of torque to the rear wheels through a seven-speed automatic transmission with paddle shift.
- First registered in the UK in July 2021, it has only one registered keeper.
- This Ford GT has covered just 115 miles from new.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- Tipping the scales at 1,285kg dry and 1,450kg with fluids, the Ford GT features a bespoke carbon-fibre tub with front and rear pushrod suspension, a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox that is integrated within the rear suspension, carbon-ceramic brakes, and five different drive modes plus a computer-controlled aerodynamic package, including an airbrake, that helps the car to develop more downforce and less drag.
- This example is finished in black, offset by twin orange centre stripes.
- The cabin is trimmed in a combination of black and orange leather, complete with carbon-fibre inlays and a synthetic suede-trimmed steering wheel.
- It rides on a set of 20-inch twin five-spoke alloy wheels, housing red Brembo callipers and carbon-ceramic brakes, and shod with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres.
- Factory-fitted equipment includes front and rear parking assistance with a reversing camera, a multifunction steering wheel, cruise control, climate control, switchable dampers, front axle lift, an adjustable pedal box, and a touchscreen infotainment system with satellite navigation and DAB connectivity.
- Accompanying the sale is the service paperwork, toolkit, and CTEK charger connector.
- Please refer to the photo gallery to assess exterior and interior condition.
- PPS has been fitted from new.
- The seller is not aware of any electrical or mechanical faults.
- The first MOT test will be due by 30 June 2024.
- The Ford GT Centre at Multimatic carried out the car’s first service in July 2023 at 113 miles.
Boasting a breathtaking 0-62mph sprint time of just 2.9 seconds and capable of reaching an astonishing 216mph, the Ford GT is a sensational modern supercar that also features dramatic aerodynamic styling closely resembling its successful Le Mans-winning counterpart. With only 115 miles on the odometer, this nearly new example would make a striking centrepiece within any supercar collection, and promises to set the new keeper’s pulse racing each time they get behind the wheel.