We developed our own Roll Cage in response to an increasing number of customers wanting to use their Toyota GR Yaris on track, often with increased power. Safety is of paramount importance to everyone at Litchfield and we have designed a cage using certified Aerospace grade T45 tube with mandrel bends, TIG welding and strengthening plates to help keep the occupants safe if an unfortunate accident occurs.
The Litchfield cage is produced locally to insure the highest quality and has been designed to include a rear harness bar to provide the correct alignment of harness belts. It requires no cutting of drilling and can be removed easily in the future should the car need to be put back to standard. Installation and removal can be completed in a matter of hours and once removed out of the car can be disassembled for easy storage.
The solid mounting and constructions of our Roll cage improves the chassis rigidity and suspension operation so provides a performance benefit along with its added safety.
- BS4 Aerospace T45 tube (see certificate of conformity)
- Fully TIG welded
- Mandrel bent pipe work
- Cross rear diagonal with gussets for improved strength
- Harness bar in the main hoop
- Bolts to existing mounting points, no cutting or drilling required, rear seats can also be retained to aid appearance and sound proofing.
- Increases chassis rigidity
- Finished in satin black for subtle appearance but custom colours are available.
- Local Manufacturing